K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Wow

I don't think a flash game (apart from that shock maze game) has ever terrified me so much in my life.

To evoke that fear/panic in someone is an incredible feat.

My heart is still beating so fast.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Actually no.

Whereas I love games like this usually, they have something your game does not.
Fun.

There were ocassional moments of semi-inspiration however being difficult because it's pretty craply made just turns this into a chore.

"Everything that is in here has been thought out thoroughly." So you purposefully decided to make a game with points where you fall through floors, get stuck in walls, don't have the ability to jump, can stand in the spikes in live, can stand nowhere near and die etc.? That isn't creative, thats like purposefully being sh*t, therefore putting it on a par with those unpolished, untested, unfun games that get uploaded here everyday and blammed? Then you have the arrogance to blame anyone who doesn't like it by saying "But I guess some people don't like games they can't win unless they actually try."

No we don't like games made by people who clearly think they are much better than they are despite the fact they've just made a ripoff anyways.

I'd have voted 3 as some parts were genuinely ok. But your arrogance made me vote 0.

"Which just proves to us that our intention has succeeded."
Wow. Come back down to earth.

Keric's Komplex Chapter 3 Keric's Komplex Chapter 3

Unfair Newgrounds

This flash has a low score purely for the fact it features gay content.Which is a shame, as the art and animation is good, the storyline and humour are a lot better than the "meet 'n' fuck series" and it's programmed well. In fact it was really funny.

My only criticism is the beeping noise when the text is revealed should be quieter as it gets irritating.

However the game is on par with Meet 'n' Fuck and therefore deserves a score that is on par. This site is Everything, by Everyone but evidently that's only if you're straight.

PushPlatformer PushPlatformer

WHAT?!

Why this does not have a much better score I do not know.
Really good on just about everything.
The concept is awesome. Deserves at least a score of 4.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Like some people have said

The elevator doesn't work. I couldn't jump off it and it just went off the bottom of the screen. So that wasn't fun.

Graphics and animation are really cool, but from what I got to play from before the elevator ended my game, it was a bit repetitive.

MindFeed MindFeed

really interesting

really interesting because you never know what it's judging you on.

i got a score of 23.

it'd be nice if i knew what this meant but i guess the point is that we aren't supposed to know...

AstroFlyer AstroFlyer

I really like it

Really enjoyed it just found it a bit difficult with the mouse on my laptop.
Maybe have different difficulty settings where all it changes is the health the spaceship has. Then hard can be the 1 hit death thing.

Apart from that its great.

Music Catch Music Catch

i love it

The music is by far the best bit. Please put the song in the audio portal!

SteerWheels SteerWheels

I like it but

When entering a new level the game went uber fast and jerky like YHTBTR and said "Games Reloaded.com" so i had to use a restart on each level to make it normal.
My flash player is up to date.

tudway responds:

what browser are you running? PM me please.

Cosmo Cabs Cosmo Cabs

I don't get the hate

This game runs fine in high quality on my computer and my comp isn't even that good. This is confusing.
The concepts great, it's like crazy taxi in space. The people saying there's no point obviously haven't played crazy taxi and the amount of obstacles make it challenging!
It's no fun if it's really easy anyways.
I got the 2nd highest score at one point but now i'm down to 10th.
It's a great game, so it's sad that people aren't really enjoying it.
I am. Well done.